Shopping Cart
0 item(s) - $0.00

Return Policy

Return Policy

Our Customer Service representatives determine eligibility for refunds and exchanges once customers have contacted us and explained their reason for return. Returning packages without prior approval from Customer Service will halt or delay your return. All returned items must be in brand-new condition, unused and with original tags and packaging. Requests to return items due to quality issues, damage during shipping or fit error from use must be accompanied by photos or other evidence that clearly shows the problem with the item received. We reserve the right to charge a handling fee on all items returned for other reasons.

Quality Issues:

Our items with quality problems are eligible for full refunds or exchanges within 7 days of receiving your order.
When requesting your refund, please be ready to provide Customer Service with photographs clearly showing the problem with the items. Returned parts must be in brand-new condition, unused and in original packaging.

Wrong Item Shipped:

After we鈥檝e confirmed the item sent to you is not what you ordered, you will have the option of keeping the item you received or sending it back to exchange for the correct one. Returned must be in brand-new condition, unused and in the original packaging. If you prefer to keep the item you received, we will refund the price difference if the item you purchased is more expensive than the one you received.

Loss or Damage During Shipping:

Parts that were lost or damaged during shipping are eligible for a refund of the full purchase price plus shipping costs. Please obtain "Proof of Damage" documentation from your delivery carrier within 7 days of receiving your order, and provide it along with photographs showing the damaged packaging so that Customer Service can process your refund.

Other reasons:

Our items with no quality issues are eligible for refunds of 80% of the original price within 7 days of receiving your order. The remaining 20% will be kept as a restocking fee. Returned items should be in brand-new condition with the original packaging. We will deduct from the refund the price of any items or accessories lost during the return process.The buyer shall be liable for all the freight and handling.

Cancellation Policy

- Orders cancelled before shipping will be eligible for a full refund.
- Once your order has been shipped, it can no longer be cancelled.